Can you believe all the snow? When will it end? I hope you are staying dry and warm during these cold days. If your student is looking for something to do inside one of the following activities would be fun:
- Coloring in a coloring book
- Writing and illustrating their own comic book
- Painting with water colors
- Making a drawing then cutting it up into puzzle pieces to be assembled by someone else.
- Creating a Zentangle
Have fun and stay creative - Mrs. Eovaldi
Current Student activities:
•Kindergarten will be finishing a winter art unit with a focus on shapes.
•1st grade will be studying Egyptian art.
•2nd grade will be studying the life and art of Walt Disney.
•3rd grade is studying Aboriginal art and creating their own Aboriginal dot animal.
•4th grade and 5th grade students are studying the life and art of Chuck Close to help them create a patterned self-portrait.
For more student assignment information visit: http://creatingwithmrse.weebly.com
Wish list items to help the Art room:
- Glue sticks
- Disinfectant wipes
- Clean, large butter bowls
- Egg cartons; any kind are useful
- Construction paper of any color
Thank you to all the families who are participating with Artsonia. I have uploaded all student permission slips thus far. Please follow the directions below to begin uploading student art work.
1. Log on to http://creatingwithmrse.weebly.com/
2. Click on the Artsonia Classroom button
3. Type in your grade level access code (listed below)
4. Follow prompts to submit digital photo of artwork under your students’ name.
·5th Grade Art SYKJ-FFHF-FFSF
·4th Grade Art HTZD-XYNK-DYFY
·3rd Grade Art RWPW-KSKP-BCJD
·2nd Grade Art PPSM-BJWH-YHJD
·1st Grade Art CSKK-TZHY-YBFM
·Kindergarten Art KCXK-BZTP-DZXJ
Helen Keller Elementary:
·5th Grade Art XJNJ-CDXT-JYZX
·4th Grade Art ZPSJ-PBMS-CBNZ
·3rd Grade Art HKDT-PMXB-CHMM
·2nd Grade Art MJFY-BRDB-SMMZ
·1st Grade Art TYHZ-BDRS-XDNX
·Kindergarten Art JZNM-BWMT-KTSJ