It’s November already?!?!? It is hard to believe that the first quarter of the 2013-2014 school year is almost over! We have been very busy in the Elementary Art Room and I have some exciting news.
Artsonia is up and running please remember to turn in your permission slips to your students homeroom teacher and I will imput their name and you can begin loading artwork. -
Once you have granted permission for your child’s artwork. As a family log onto
1. Creating with Mrs. E. http://creatingwithmrse.weebly.com/
2. click on the Artsonia Classroom link
3. Type in your grade level access code (listed below)
4. Follow prompts to submitted digital photo of artwork under your students name.
Access Code to upload art work
· 5th Grade Art SYKJ-FFHF-FFSF
· 4th Grade Art HTZD-XYNK-DYFY
· 3rd Grade Art RWPW-KSKP-BCJD
· 2nd Grade Art PPSM-BJWH-YHJD
· 1st Grade Art CSKK-TZHY-YBFM
· Kindergarten Art KCXK-BZTP-DZXJ
Art work submission is the job of the student/parent. Due to time constraints, I will not be submitting artwork under a specific students name just under the general grade level exhibit.
* I will be uploading permission slips on a first come basis. This is a time consuming job and may take up to two weeks. Please be patient with this process.*
*Parent / Teacher conferences are coming up soon! I will be at Helen Keller Elementary on November 7th and 13th, and at Oakland Elementary on November 20th.
Thanks for your continued support!