· Kindergarten students are wrapping up a unit on line and primary colors and will be begin fall themed art.
· 1st grade students are deep in a unit on printmaking. Printmaking is the art vocab this month. Printmaking is a process of making a copy. Students will be creating three different pieces of art that utilize the printmaking technique.
· 2nd grade students are learning how to use different art materials in a safe manner. The art they will be creating is fun. Our first product is a night pumpkin and our second project is a self-portrait of what they will look like at 100 years old.
· 3rd grade students are learning about organic shapes.
· 4th grade students are beginning a unit about silhouette and color. These art pieces will be ones to hang on your walls at home.
· 5th grade students are beginning a unit about painting. Student will be working with water color paint and tempera paint.